Professional in-chamber vacuum sealer securely seals product. It can also be used for marinating and sous vide cooking preparation. Capable of running 200 vac seal cycles continuously. Ideal for fresh or frozen foods, meat, cheese, vegetables, liquids, powdery, sharp, or fragile food like sauces, marinades, soups, bone-in meats, seafood, and more. Place the product in a vacuum bag and place the entire bag inside the chamber, close the cover. Everything is under a vacuum. The vacuum pump is precisely controlled using the advanced, front-facing, push-button control panel. The clear lid allows you to easily align and monitor the vacuum and seal process.
• Digital, push button controls.
• 12in seal bar accommodates a wide variety of bag sizes, from large to small. Max Bag Width: 11.8in / 300mm
• The vacuum sealer has a removable seal bar that does not require tools to remove, making cleaning and maintenance fast and easy.
• Dual seal bar: Each bar has two independent 3mm sealing wires, therefore, each bag that is packed gets two independent seals for extra security on the seal.
• Two pistons: Underneath the seal bar press up evenly and securely for a premium, high quality seal.
• Pump Conditioning System: Extends the life of the pump for those sealing a lot of liquids.
• Construction: Durable stainless steel exterior. Deep drawn stainless steel vacuum chamber.
• Heavy Duty clear top to withstand the commercial vacuum process.
• Detachable power cord
• ETL rated for safety and sanitation
SEAL BAG WIDTH 11.8 in (300 mm) SEAL WIRE WIDTH .12 in (3mm) PUMP PRESSURE -29.7”Hg/-1006mbar PUMP Dual VOLTAGE 110-120V/60Hz/1ph POWER 630WDownload EPCV Spec Sheet Download EPCV Manual