Time: 13 hours |
- 1 Carrot
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Healthy Carrot Chips Recipe
- 1. Wash and dry carrots
- 2. Thinly slice carrots
- 3. In a bowl, mix carrots, salt, melted coconut oil, and cinnamon
- 4. Place carrots in a sinle layer on Excalibur Dehydrator trays
- 5. Dry at 125 degrees F for 6-10 hours or until crisp
- 6. Cool completely to room temperature
- 7. Store in airtight container
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn commissions. Its a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banner ads.