Rose Petal Potpourri
Easy | Time: 2 to 4 hours | Servings: 1-3
What you'll need:
- Rose petals
- Daisy petals
- Mint leaves
- Crumbled cinnamon
- Grated orange
- Grated lemon peel
- Holly berries
How to make it:
This rose petal potpourri will add both color and aroma to your home.
- 1. Spread rose petals and daisy petals evenly on the bottom of dehydrator trays.
- 2. Spread the mint leaves and grated orange peel on the bottom of a dehydrator tray. Sprinkle the grated lemon peel on top of the leaves.
- 3. Strip the rosemary leaves off the stalk and spread them in an even layer on a dehydrator tray. Sprinkle the holly berries on top of the rosemary leaves.
- 4. Put the trays together in the dehydrator and clamp the lid down. Set the temperature to 100 degrees Fahrenheit and dehydrate until the potpourri is dry and brittle.
- 5. Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl and add the crumbled cinnamon for extra aromatic appeal. You can add a few drops of scented oil for added aroma also.