Moderate | Time: 2-4 hours | Servings: 2-4
How to make it:
Delicious thick soup that is one of the ultimate comfort foods and it's much easier than you think to make.
- 1. Dehydrate corn for 2 hours or to desired consistency. Put in a quart container with tight lid.
- 2. To rehydrate, cover with milk, adding more as needed.
- 3. When rehydrated, add another 1 1/2 cup milk and shake to combine.
- 4. Pour 1/2 of mix into a blender and liquify for creamy consistency.
- 5. Add back into container containing rehydrated corn and almond milk, shake to mix.
- 6. For cold soup - serve as-is. For warm soup, place in dehydrator at highest temp until warm.