Easy | Time: 24 hours | Servings: 4-6
What you'll need:
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Unrefined coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp. Non-alcoholic vanilla extract
- 2 cups Crispy almonds
- 2 cups Other raw soaked nuts
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1/3 cup Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ground cardamom
- 1 cup Mixed dried fruit
How to make it:
This is a perfectly spiced combination for granola!
- 1. Mix the coconut oil, sweeteners, and vanilla together in a small bowl.
- 2. In a food processor, chop all nuts to your desired size, (but they should not be finely ground). You can keep large chunks as well, if you would like.
- 3. Mix the nuts, seeds, coconut and spices. Pour the liquid mixture over the top of the dry ingredients and stir well. Next, add the dried fruit.
- 4. Spread the granola in a thin layer on dehydrator trays. Use teflex sheets or parchment paper to prevent the shredded coconut, sesame seeds, etc. from falling through.
- 5. Dehydrate at 115 for about 24 hours until fairly dry.