Banana Chocolate Fruit Rolls
Easy | Time: 8 to 12 hours | Servings: 3-5
What you'll need:
- 4 Ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Granulated sugar until smooth
How to make it:
Cheat your sweet tooth with this delicious chocolate banana fruit roll!
- 1. In a food processor, puree bananas (broken into chunks), cocoa and sugar until smooth.
- 2. Spread out to ¼ inch thickness, as evenly as possible, on a leather sheet or a drying tray lined with parchment paper, leaving it slightly thicker around the edges. Dry at 130°F.
- 3. Leather should be evenly firm, with no visible moist spots, and should still be flexible.