Time: 18 hours |
- 2 Watermelons
- 1-2 tsp Sea Salt
Watermelon Jerky Recipe
- 1. Cut watermelon into 1 inch slices
- 2. Discard ends and remove rinds
- 3. After removing the rind cut slices down to about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4. Lightly salt and then place watermelon slices on your Paraflexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator trays
- 5. Dry at 135 degrees F for 18 hours
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn commissions. It's a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banner ads.