Time: 6 hours |
- 3 cups matchstick Carrots
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
Carrot Straws Recipe
- 1. In a bowl toss carrots in olive oil
- 2. Then sprinkle sea salt and toss
- 3. Place carrots on you Paraflexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator tray
- 4. Dry at 125 degrees F for 6 hours or until crispy
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn commissions. Its a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banner ads.