• 9” manual gravity feed slicer. 120Watts.<br>MINIMUM CUT THICKNESS 1/25 in (1 mm) - Deli Thin<br>MAXIMUM CUT THICKNESS 1/2 in (12 mm)
• Blade Size: 9" / Smooth
• Usage: Household/Commercial
• Stain resistant cast anodized aluminum finish
• Mounted full knife rim guard, regulator plate lock, and knife cover interlock for safe operation and cleaning.
• Includes a high carbon, chrome plated knife with sharpener.
• Powerful “high torque" knife drive system ensures consistent power transfer for smooth operation.
• 4 rubberized legs ideal for countertop use.
9” manual gravity feed slicer features a compact design. Ideal for for coffee shops, small restaurants, sandwich shops, catering, delicatessens and more! Suited to handle low volume slicing on a continuous use basis for a variety of vegetables and processed meats. Not designed or recommended for slicing raw or frozen products or cheeses. Appropriate for low-volume applications of less than 2 hours of slicing per day.
BLADE DIAMETER 9 in (225 mm)
BLADE ROTATION SPEED 334 RPM
MINIMUM CUT THICKNESS 1/25 in (1 mm) - Deli Thin
MAXIMUM CUT THICKNESS 1/2 in (12 mm)
CUT CAPACITY WIDTH 6.3 in (160 mm)
POWER (HP) 0.16 ~ 1/6
POWER (Watts) 120w