Very Blueberry Pancakes
Easy | Time: less than 1 hour | Servings: 8 pancakes
What you'll need:
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. Powdered eggs
- 2 tbsp. Instant skim milk
- 4 tsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 4 tbsp. Dried blueberries, chopped
- 1 cup Water
- Vegetable oil
How to make it:
For those who need an on the go recipe for the campfire, try these super easy blueberry pancakes!
- 1. Combine flour, eggs, milk powder, sugar, baking powder and salt in a sealable bag. Place blueberries in another bag. Seal both bags and store at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- 2. In a bowl, combine blueberries and water. Let stand for 15 minutes or until blueberries are softened. Stir in 2 tsp. of oil. Shake flour mixture in bag to mix and pour into blueberry mixture. Stir just until evenly moistened.
- 3. Heat a skillet over medium heat until warmed. Add a thin layer of oil. Pour in about ¼ cup per pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles break on the surface but do not fill in and bottom is golden. Turn and cook for about 2 minutes or until golden brown, Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to the pan and adjusting heat as necessary.