Easy | Time: 5 to 7 hours | Servings: 3-4
What you'll need:
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Freshly grated onion
- 2 tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp. White sugar
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco
- 1 lb. Ground turkey
- Salt to taste
How to make it:
Try this easy turkey jerky recipe to dry your wild game!
- 1. Mix all ingredients together with the exception of ground meat. Allow flavors to blend for at least 15 minutes.
- 2. Add ground meat. Marinate at least one hour.
- 3. Remove from marinade container. Form into shapes and place in a drying environment.