Tomato Powder Recipe
Easy | Time: 11 hours | Servings: 8
How to make it:
Make your own tomato powder with this easy recipe!
- 1. Wash and core the tomatoes.
- 2. Slice them very thin, 1/8
- 3. Place on screened trays for your dehydrator.
- 4. Dehydrate at 150°F. After about 3-4 hours open your dehydrator and loosen the slices and flip them over. This will keep them from solidly sticking to the screens or parchment.
- 5. Remove and place in blender. Blend to a fine powder and store in a jar or zip lock bag.