Red Red Wine Vinaigrette
Time: less than 1 hour |
Servings: 1 Cup
- ¼ cup Eden raw red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Raw agave nectar, raw honey, or coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Dried oregano
- ½ tsp. Dried basil
Try our red wine vinaigrette recipe with any of your dehydrated favorites!
- 1. Place all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid, cover, and shake until the mixture is emulsified.
USA Toll Free: 800-875-4254
Canada & Int'l: 916-381-4254
USA: [email protected]
Int'l: [email protected]
3355 Enterprise Avenue, Suite 160
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn commissions. It's a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banner ads.