Red Red Wine Vinaigrette
Easy | Time: less than 1 hour | Servings: 1 Cup
What you'll need:
- ¼ cup Eden raw red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Raw agave nectar, raw honey, or coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Dried oregano
- ½ tsp. Dried basil
How to make it:
Try our red wine vinaigrette recipe with any of your dehydrated favorites!
- 1. Place all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid, cover, and shake until the mixture is emulsified.