Easy | Time: 6 to 7 hours | Servings: 2-4
What you'll need:
- 2 cups Almonds
- 1 cup Psyllium husk
- ½ cup Flax meal
- 1½ cups White onions, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 3 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Water
How to make it:
This is a great bread to try if you are trying to go raw and need your carb fix!
- 1. Place almonds in food processor. Process until they look like slightly chunky
- 2. Add psyllium husk, flax and salt to bowl that contains
- 3. Your food processor should now be empty. Add onions, garlic and lemon juice to your food processor. Process until quite liquidy, mushy and pourable.
- 4. Dump onion mixture into the big bowl that contains your dry ingredients.
- 5. Add 1/3 cup water to big bowl. Mix everything together with spoon. Add more water (1/8 cup) if necessary to get dry, dough-like texture that you can mold into loaves.
- 6. Mold into six small loaves.
- 7. Place directly onto dehydrator tray. Dehydrate at 145 degrees for 1 hour - then reduce temperature to 110 degrees. Dehydrate for another 6 hours or so. Tastes best if eaten right out of dehydrator, but can be stored in fridge for 4 days.