Jimmy's Venison Jerky
- 10 lbs Venison
- 4 oz Soy sauce
- 4 oz Ketchup
- 4 oz Sriracha chili sauce
- 4 oz Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup Salt
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
Enjoy this user submitted recipe. *Excalibur has not tested this recipe and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from our website. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, dehydration times, typos, errors, omissions, etc. Please always use your best judgment.
- 1. Cut venison into 1/8 inch slices.
- 2. Soak venison in water rinsing and changing water for a couple of hours.
- 3. Squeeze dry venison and place in large bowl.
- 4. Mix everything together and let sit for a couple of days.
- 5. Place in Excalibur dehydrator on high for 18 hours or until your desirerd softness. Enjoy!