Time: 8 to 10 hours |
- 1 gallon Milk
- 3 tbsp. Yogurt with active cultures
Make your very own yogurt at home with our easy to follow recipe!
- 1. Pour milk into saucepan, heat over medium until temperature reaches 185°F-195°F.
- 2. Whisk in yogurt with active cultures. Make sure yogurt is mixed in well with milk.
- 3. Transfer mixture into glass jars, and close with lids.
- 4. Remove all trays from dehydrator and place jars inside.
- 5. Dehydrate for 8 to 10 hours. Do not stir or check yogurt during this time.
- 6. Once dehydrating is done, place in fridge. Yogurt will thicken as it cools.
USA Toll Free: 800-875-4254
Canada & Int'l: 916-381-4254
USA: [email protected]
Int'l: [email protected]
3355 Enterprise Avenue, Suite 160
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn commissions. It's a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banner ads.