Easy | Time: 8 to 10 hours | Servings: 8-12
How to make it:
Make your very own yogurt at home with our easy to follow recipe!
- 1. Pour milk into saucepan, heat over medium until temperature reaches 185°F-195°F.
- 2. Cool milk to about 100-115 degrees F. Whisk in yogurt with active cultures. Make sure yogurt is mixed in well with milk.
- 3. Transfer mixture into glass jars, and close with lids.
- 4. Remove all trays from dehydrator and place jars inside.
- 5. Dehydrate for 8 to 10 hours. Do not stir or check yogurt during this time.
- 6. Once dehydrating is done, place in fridge. Yogurt will thicken as it cools.