Granola, the Best Ever
- 4 cups Rolled old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Chopped dried apples
- 1/2 cup Chopped dried apple peels
- 1/2 cup Chopped dried bananas
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
Enjoy this user submitted recipe. *Excalibur has not tested this recipe and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from our website. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, dehydration times, typos, errors, omissions, etc. Please always use your best judgment.
- 1. Heat wet ingredients – stir olive oil, honey, and vanilla together then drizzle over the dry ingredients stirring as you go to coat all ingredients.
- 2. Put in Excalibur dehydrator at 125 degrees and let dry to the consistence your family will enjoy.
- 3. You may add so many other things of your choice – here are a few ideas. •Wheat Germ•Wheat Flakes•Coconut•Agave nectar•All kinds of fresh or dried fruits •Different kinds of oil to replacement the olive oil – possibility would be coconut oil - do not use Soy oil or canola oil • Seed of different kinds, like pumpkin - sunflower seeds – flax seed • Other kinds of chopped nuts - like almonds – Brazil nuts - peanuts – the list is endless • Bee pollen • ½ cup maple syrup instead of honey • Sprouted buckwheat or sprouted sunflower seed • Sea salt • Cinnamon • Orange juice or other juices you enjoy added to the wet ingredients as desired • Stevia for sweetener if you think you need it, however the honey gives a sweetness without making it over bearing. • Don’t use sugar – Equal – Aspartame – or Splenda as these are dangerous to your health.