Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats, in-home dehydrating businesses.
- Limited 10-year Warranty. Savings of $29.95!
- Unit Dimensions:12-1/2 H x 17 W x 19 D (inches)
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Made in USA
9-large trays, 15" x 15" each. Mesh screens are BPA free.
Adjustable Thermostat 105◦F to 165◦F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
7-inch fan, 600 watts.
Available in Black #3900B or White #3900W.
- Review by Mike
- This is an awesome dehydrator, I have done veggie's, beef jerky, fish jerky, and chicken jerky. It is simply the best tool for the job. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Victoria Woyak
- This was submited via e-mail Good Morning! ok, I am certain you have thousands of these on file but I just had to add mine. My new 3900 arrived yesterday, and, I have a new love! I already own a much older 9 drawer unit that has been a faithful workhorse for me for at least 8 years (I have no idea how old it actually is because it was a hand me down) but I was afraid it might be getting close to the end of it's life so my "first love" has been retired to my "playhouse" where it will still be used to dry crafts and smellier things like onions and garlic. My new unit is beautiful!!! It now sits where all who enter can see and marvel at it (yes, I am showing off and I love it!). I just had to thank you for staying true to your heritage of quality and integrity. Although I have the 10 year warranty, I am confident this unit will just as faithful and reliable as my first love has been. Thank you one more time, Sincerely, Victoria Woyak (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Shannon
- I started making jerky in December after Christmas with a 2 lb roast on one of those small round dehydrators. I started selling jerky and in no time couldn't keep up. In January I bought my first 9 tray Excalibur. It's the 1st of March, and I'm now doing 150 pounds of meat per week and still growing fast. I have 2 Excalibur 3900 dehydrators and have 2 more ordered and on the way. I wouldn't use anything else. They are so dependable. I know I can load them to the max and in exactly 7 hours every time, my jerky is ready to go. I don't have to rotate racks or do anything else after turning them on. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a dehydrator. I'm sure I'll be buying more in the future. A great product at a great price. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Leslie Cook
- We bought this machine two years ago and used it constantly last fall and the previous fall as well. We have dried apples, plums, cherry tomatoes and more. It works like magic! We love it! We stored the apple slices in gallon size freezer bags. You just suck the air out with a straw and they will store in a cool dry place for over a year. We bought a programmable timer at the store for about $10 and it works like a charm. We would recommend this machine to everyone! (Posted on 8/14/12)