Our economy model offers the same performance as our larger units at a value price point.
- Use plug to turn the unit on/off
- Adjustable Thermostat 95◦F to 155◦F
- 4-inch fan, 220 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/2 H x 13 W x 16-1/4 D (inches)
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs.
Available in Black only.
*May be plugged into a switchable power strip.
- Review by djones
- i have three boys and have moved at least 7 times since i have gotten the 4 tray starter model. well when i pulled my machine out it popped the little fuse--which wasn't expensive to replace and i am happy to have chosen a company that keeps a line of parts made for their products. i have had my dehydrator for almost seven years and plan on buying a much larger model --even repairing the old one to keep as well for other drying needs. i would never buy a different brand than Excalibur ! (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Lance in the Cayman Islands
- First day of use, and my new Excalibur #2400 has FAR surpassed my expectations! I make virgin coconut oil, and I wanted the Excalibur to dehydrate the shredded coconut meat before I run it through a hand-cranked oil expeller. I've been using a homemade solar dehydrator, which works great, except when the sky is overcast. We're about 3/4 off-grid with a small PV and wind system, so we got the #2400, because it is low-wattage. I hoped that the unit would dehydrate one shredded coconut in 8 hours, so I could run it off our alternative energy system. WELL! One coconut - one HOUR!!! My oil production just quadrupled. Now that I know how efficient (and quiet!) these units are, I will soon be ordering one of the larger models. VERY happy with our Excalibur -- possibly the best purchase we've made this year! (Posted on 8/13/12)