Crunchy Kale Chips
Easy | Time: 10 to 14 hours | Servings: 2-5
What you'll need:
- 1 bundle Organic kale
- 6 Tbsp Cold pressed organic olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp Nama shoyu or wheat free Tamari
How to make it:
A must try recipe for nutritious kale!
- 1. Wash kale, rip leaves from stem, put stems in composter, and tear leaves into small pieces.
- 2. "Mix olive oil, nutritional yeast, chili powder, and nama shoyu together. Massage this mixture into the kale firmly with both hands, like kneading bread."
- 3. Place prepared kale on an Excalibur dehydrator tray with a regular mesh sheet
- 4. Dehydrate on 105°F for about 12 hours.