Time: 2-4 hours |
- 4 cups Fresh Sweet Corn
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- Chili Powder to taste (optional)
Delicious thick soup that is one of the ultimate comfort foods and it's much easier than you think to make.
- 1. Dehydrate corn for 2 hours or to desired consistency. Put in a quart container with tight lid.
- 2. To rehydrate, cover with milk, adding more as needed.
- 3. When rehydrated, add another 1 1/2 cup milk and shake to combine.
- 4. Pour 1/2 of mix into a blender and liquify for creamy consistency.
- 5. Add back into container containing rehydrated corn and almond milk, shake to mix.
- 6. For cold soup - serve as-is. For warm soup, place in dehydrator at highest temp until warm.
USA Toll Free: 800-875-4254
Canada & Int'l: 916-381-4254
USA: [email protected]
Int'l: [email protected]
3355 Enterprise Avenue, Suite 160
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn comissions. It's a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banners ads.