Chili Cheese Dip
Time: less than 1 hour |
- 1-2 lb. Cheddar cheese
- 1 Large can green chilies
- ½ cup Dried white onions, diced
- 1 cup Dried tomato pieces
- 1-2 tsp. Dried red chili peppers
- Red chili powder to taste
Try this chili cheese dip for a nice kick!
- 1. Reconstitute dried onions and tomatoes in warm water. Sauté onions and put aside.
- 2. Cube cheese and add to pan. When melted add all other ingredients and gently fold in. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
USA Toll Free: 800-875-4254
Canada & Int'l: 916-381-4254
USA: [email protected]
Int'l: [email protected]
3355 Enterprise Avenue, Suite 160
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California.
Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats.
Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
Join the Excalibur Affiliate Program and earn comissions. It's a free program that allows you to earn money from your website by placing banners ads.