Chili Cheese Dip
Easy | Time: less than 1 hour | Servings: 1-2
What you'll need:
- 1-2 lb. Cheddar cheese
- 1 Large can green chilies
- ½ cup Dried white onions, diced
- 1 cup Dried tomato pieces
- 1-2 tsp. Dried red chili peppers
- Red chili powder to taste
How to make it:
Try this chili cheese dip for a nice kick!
- 1. Reconstitute dried onions and tomatoes in warm water. Sauté onions and put aside.
- 2. Cube cheese and add to pan. When melted add all other ingredients and gently fold in. Serve hot with tortilla chips.