Bagel Bagel Bites
Easy | Time: 2 to 3 hours | Servings: 12 dozen pieces
What you'll need:
- 4 Day-old bagels
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- ½ tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. ½ cup Malt vinegar, cider vinegar or white vinegar
How to make it:
Don't waste those day-old bagels! Use them for these irresistible bagel bites!
- 1. Cut bagels across into slices about ¼ inch thick and spread out on a cutting board.
- 2. In a bowl, combine salt, pepper and vinegar, stirring to dissolve salt. Brush over both sides of bagel slices. Cut each slice into 6 wedges.
- 3. Place bagel wedges on mesh drying trays. Dry at 155°F for about 2 hours or until firm and crisp. Let cool completely on trays or on wire racks. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 months.