Amazing Sugar-Free Deer/Beef Jerky by Jennifer
- 3/4 cup Braggs aminos
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 Tbs Garlic powder
- 1 Tbs Onion powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper powder
- Sweet leaf stevia liquid to taste
- 2-3 lbs Choice of lean meat
Enjoy this user submitted recipe. *Excalibur has not tested this recipe and is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from our website. You may not achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, dehydration times, typos, errors, omissions, etc. Please always use your best judgment.
- 1. Cut deer/beef steak into Strips 1/8-1/4
- 2. Mix other ingredients together to create marinade then soak meat in marinade overnight.
- 3. Put in dehydrator on 145 degrees until dehydrated (mine took 4-6 hours).
- 4. Refrigerate because it has no preservatives and only natural Sodium from the Braggs.