Charlie's Cheese Rolls
Easy | Time: 4 to 6 hours | Servings: 10
What you'll need:
- 2 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 C Cornmeal
- 1/2 C Cheese. Any grated cheese will do. Our doggy taste testers tend to prefer cheddar.
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 C Water
- 1/4 C Fine Grated Parmesan Cheese (set aside)
How to make it:
This animal treat recipe is a must try! Our dog, Charlie, goes crazy for them. Cats love them too, just make smaller shapes.
- 1. Mix all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- 2. Knead dough until thoroughly mixed.
- 3. Roll dough into shapes. Sticks, rolls or squares.
- 4. Roll shapes in Parmesan cheese.
- 5. Dehydrate at 155F approximately 4 to 6 hours or until dry.