Factory Direct Exclusive Model.
- Limited 10-year Warranty. Savings of $29.95!
- Unit Dimensions: 12-1/2 H x 17 W x 19 D (inches)
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Made in USA
Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats, in-home dehydrating businesses.
9-large trays, 15" x 15" each. Mesh screens are BPA free.
26 Hour Timer lets you set it and forget it. Unit automatically turns off when the set time is complete.
Adjustable Thermostat 105◦F to 165◦F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky.
26 Hour Timer lets you set it and forget it. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
7-inch fan, 600 watts.
Available in Black #3926TB or White #3926TW.
- Review by Kathy Rowe
- I bought an Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator a couple of years ago. My husband and I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 horses- so we have lots of mouths to feed! I use the dehydrator to make home made horse treats, dog treats, jerkey, and dry herbs. I'm in the military and don't always have a lot of time, so the convient timer is a great help. Everyone loves it when I make jerkey- I usually make up several different flavors at a time. The horses really love the treats I make using the fresh herbs from my garden (Fresh Mint Munchies are a barn favorite!). I enjoy using the dehydrator and appreciate the ease of cleaning and flexability of the rack system. One of these days when I get some time I want to try making yoghurt and cheese in it. Thanks so much for such a good product. Kathy Rowe Browns Mills, NJ (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Melissa B
- I had originally started out with one of those round dehydrators. I was disappointed with the uneven drying, and having to constantly rotate the trays. I'd been considering buying the Excalibur for a couple years, and I'm really glad I finally got off the fence and bought one. I purchased the 3926T, with a timer. It's amazing! My husband (who wasn't quite convinced that we needed "another dehydrator") is thrilled with the wonderful jerky we've been making. It makes all the difference in the world to have the right equipment to do the job. The drying time is soooo much faster, and even. The dried fruit has been fantastic, the kids can't get enough of it. And the ease of clean up make the Excalibur perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Thank you! (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Susie
- After being disappointed by the Nesco Company, I didn't want to make dried foods anymore.....But after having twins and wanting to make sure they eat healthy snacks, I searched online a purchased the excalibur dehyrator 3926T! With 15 month old twins I hardly have time for anything! The dehyrator is so easy to clean....the fruit doesn't stick to the trays. The timer is a bonus. I just set it and forget it! I love the aroma in my house of the fruits while in the drying process. But most important of all I love the smiles on my babies faces while eating the yummy dried heahlty snacks! (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Karen Hawkins
- I've been saving for six months for this moment and I'm so grateful the day finally arrived. I did tons of research on dehydrators and knew this was the one I had to have. I work on an organic farm during the growing season to offset the cost of my share and believe that the best way to save this beautiful bounty is by dehydrating. From strawberries, asparagus, beans, corn, tomatoes, squash, herbs, onions and more; I will never waste another morsel this season. Last season I froze most everything, but knew that I wasn't getting the results I needed. Less electricity, space taken after processing and nutritional value is very important to me. I will share the wealth of my food with others and know that I have given an awesome gift. My first venture will be organic apples and pineapple (they are really on sale right now), and in a couple of days I'll proof my whole wheat honey bread dough. MMM! Thanks a million!!! (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Olga of www.choose-healthy-food.com
- I purchased 9-tray Excalibur after an exhaustive research. It arrived one day - and opened a door for me to a completely new universe of healthy cooking. - Now I make the healthiest snacks and crackers possible right at home and this way I save my time. I don't go to the store and read nutrition information on all healthy looking power bars - I create my own! - I give children dried pears and broccoli crackers instead of sugary snacks when I visit, and their parents LOVE me for that. Why? Because their kids LOVE my snacks and ask for more! - I preserve most of my tiny backyard garden produce... - I buy fruit and veggies in the organic food stores on sale and dry them for later. Buying Excalibur dehydrator was a great investment that paid off very quickly. We are able to eat more organic foods, create our own recipes and stop worrying about all those potentially harmful ingredients that manufacturers sneak into our food to make it look better and store longer. This website has great amount of recipes to get you started. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by James Hoy, North Port, Florida
- I have always been very proud of my Beef Jerky recipe. I was regulated of the quanity that I could make because of time and space (OR LACK THERE OF) in my smoker. I decided to start selling my product at a local farmers market but had to speed up the process a bit. I'd only used a dehydrator once. It was a traditional round, and a total nightmare. My lack of knowledge combined with it's inconsistancy in heat distrbution and no timer...well you get the point. I started researching "REAL" dehydrators and came across Excalibur, and decided to try the 3926T. Oh my Lord!!! What a great choice! I will confess, my first batch came out a little too done. I couldn't believe that in 4 to 6 hours I could have a completed batch. (12 hrs in the smoker). So I let it go 6 hrs before I checked it... oops! For my recipe, 4 hours works Great job guys!!! James K Hoy North Port, FL (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Cynthia
- I bought my 9 tray dehydrator about a year ago after having a cheaper round dehydrator. I bought the dehydrator thinking I would use it to make raw crackers/breads and other "living foods" & to help with my summer garden. I have done all that and more and it works great. I have a big garden and this year I have dehydrated about everything! I love the size of the dehydrator. I love being able to remove trays and fit larger items in the dehydrator when needed. This design just works. In years past I have frozen and canned lots of food. I did some of that this year, but I mostly dehydrated food. Now I am using the food that I dehydrated and it is wonderful. It tastes really good and fresh and it is fast and easy. I bought my dehydrator not realizing how much I would use it. It stays on my counter and is always humming along (right now it has an oversized batch of horse cookies in it). I have made horse and dog cookies, raw foods, used it to let bread rise in the winter, preserved veggies/fruits, made fruit rollups, etc. I don't find it overly loud. It is a very useful piece of equipment in my kitchen. I recommend this dehydrator and watching Tammy on dehydrate2store.com so you will know how to dehydrate properly and how to store your food once you have it dehydrated. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Cpt. Ron
- I recently purchased an Excalibur after selling my round one, this is by far superior to my old round one, it cooks jerky more evenly and faster. I could have bought a less expensive one similar to the Excalibur but it was made in China, I will pay the extra $ to get things made in America. I got the 3926 T with the timer which lets me be more mobile to do other things without staying herd on my dehydrator, I put it in and forget it. The other thing that is important to me is their product support, they are really helpful. Quality, Service and Price in that order is the way I shop, that is my old purchasing back ground. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Iris
- I purchased the 3926T as a 2010 Christmas gift for my son who is an avid deer hunter & loves making/eating jerky. He had worn out an inexpensive dehydrator a few years prior & was currently using a dehydrator owned by a friend. He is thrilled with this dehydrator. He loves having the 9 trays and how quickly he is able to turn around a batch of jerky. I was hesitant to spend this much money on his only Christmas gift but seeing how pleased he is, I am glad that I did. It was worth every cent! We look forward to enjoying the benefits for years to come. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Shannon
- I started making jerky in Dec 09 with one of those round dehydrators and a two or three pound roast. In January 2010 I bought my first Excalibur and within a couple of months I owned 4 Excaliburs. I now do at least 200 pounds of meat per weak, and my dehydrators are cooking several days per week. I am very satisfied with them. They cook evenly. I set my timers for 7 hours for my jerky, and it comes out perfect each and every time. A great product. If these ever wear out or when I expand, you can bet I will be buying Excalibur again. Thanks, Shannon from Alma, Arkansas (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Jason B
- My wife bought me the 9 tray with timer excalibur for christmas after hearing me talk about it for a month. I love this thing, it looks great on the counter and it makes the best jerky i have ever ate. I have ate deer jerky from other dehydrators and they just leave to much moisture in them, but not the excalibur, it is just right. Thanks for the great product excalibur, and I also love your jerky seasoning, keep up the good work and the american made products. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by elr
- I just got my dehydrator and I love it! I'be already made jerky, Apple chips, banana chips, and dehydrated apricots. This is my first dehydrator. If you were like me doing a lot of research trying to find the best for your money this is it. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Bob - Akron OH
- After many HOURS of research, I purchased an Excalibur 3926T to make sweet potatoes for my 2 German Shepherds. I looked at round dehydrators, square ones, US Made and foreign, different fan positions, capacity, shelf clearance and watts. I also looked at testimonials for ALL dehydrators. I determined, for value received, you'll not find a better investment.I love my 3926T. It's quiet and fast - It's performed BEYOND my expectations. I even use it for other things that you dehydrate. I previously had a top-of-the-line round unit. It couldn't hold a candle to my Excalibur 3926T - and it quit working after 3 months. You won't regret buying an Excalibur. (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Review by Mike Perez, Pueblo CO
- Received my 3926T dehydrator today. Had about 10 lbs elk jerky waiting for it. Plenty of tray space (only used 6 trays!) and I was tasting the best jerky I have ever made in about 4 hours. I am sure that with a few more batches it will be even better. Can hardly wait to get the next batch ready. Very efficient unit-used to take at least 12-16 hours with my old round dryer. I would definitely recommend the Excalibur brand of dehydrator to anyone looking to make a purchase. (Posted on 8/13/12)